HORC is a local club established in late 1999.
We encourage our members to participate in our events and exchange knowledge with each other.
This is an Active, Family-Friendly Club.
We adhere to the "Tread Lightly" and wheel responsibly ideals here and we encourage everyone to do the same, especially while representing the club.
Newbies and Veterans are welcome!!
Enjoy the site and Welcome to HORC!!
The Hamilton Off Road Club wishes to maintain a high-quality member base, as well as a few other rules, we have a zero-tolerance policy on bullying and harassment.
Our Community Facebook Page is an intricate part of the Club.
To become a member, all individuals are required to answer questions.
All current members that want to add members are asked to inform those individuals of that requirement.
We expect all members to adhere to Club Standards:
- Hamilton Off Road Club is family friendly. Our runs and meets are DRY. Zero alcohol.
- There will be no tolerance for aggressive behaviours.
- Drama of any sort will not be tolerated.
- There are no inappropriate posts allowed; no obscene language, no nudity and no photos of any inappropriate or illegal actions.
- No fighting amongst members
- No non Off-Road related posts
- Welcome new members, participate in activities
- Come to club meets and participate in events.
- Members with our club decals on their vehicles are expected to obey local traffic laws.
- No trespassing!
- Stay out of farm fields! ( remember that many landowners have trip alarms set up, please be aware of this when looking for places to “relieve yourselves”
- Listen to your guides and stay on the trails at all times.
- Proceed with caution, respect nature and your peers.
- Reckless behaviour is not tolerated Tread Lightly means:
- Travel Responsibly
- Respect the Rights of Others
- Educate Yourself
- Avoid Sensitive Areas
- Do Your Part
Those found in violation of these standards, non-active or disruptive will be removed.
To become a Full Member, please contact an Administrator for criteria